- Food Sensitivities
Food Related Chronic Illnesses
- Food Related Chronic Illnesses
- Migraine Headaches, Migraines, Migraine Treatment
- Sinus, Tension, or Cluster Headache
- GERD or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - IBS
- Crohn's Disease
- Interstitial Cystitis or IC
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic fatigue syndrome
- ADD or ADHD
- Autism, ASD, Asperger's
Symptoms of Food Sensitivities
- Comprehensive List of Symptoms
- Other Gastro-intestinal Symptoms Found with Food Sensitivities
- Neurologic Symptoms Found with Food Sensitivities
- Chest Symptoms Found with Food Sensitivities
- Dermatologic Symptoms Found with Food Sensitivities
- Ear, Nose and Throat Symptoms Found with Food Sensitivities
- Musculoskeletal Symptoms Found with Food Sensitivities
- Genitourinary Symptoms Found with Food Sensitivities
- Cardiovascular Symptoms Found with Food Sensitivities
- Endocrine Symptoms Found with Food Sensitivities
The Test and Program
- The Test and Program
- The ELISA Test Menu
- The ELISA Test
Science Behind the Test Technology
- Science Behind the Test Technology
- Read Testimonials from Patients
- Relief from - joint pain, fluid retention, bloating, headaches, fatigue, anxiety and no confusion.
- Relief from - arthritis, lupus or fibromyalgia.
- Relief from - diarrhea
- Relief from - sleep apnea
- Relief from - swollen lymph nodes
- Relief from - sinus infections, bronchitis, itchy ears, migraines, fatigue, vaginal discharge and constipation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are delayed food allergies so important?
- What is the difference between immediate and delayed food allergies?
- Why do some people have delayed food allergies and other do not?
- Why does my doctor say I do not have food allergies?
- So why are IgE type reactions the only reaction accepted in traditional medicine?
- How does this test differ from RAST test or skin testing?
- I had another lab test for IgG and Ig4, why didn't I get any better?
- Why is the ELISA test better?
- How exactly does your test work?
- What should I do after I have been tested for delayed food allergies?
- How do you I know that I am allergic to foods or have food allergies?
- If your test says I'm allergic to certain foods, how do I know what I can eat?
- Where can I get to the delayed food allergy test?
- How much blood needs to be drawn and where do I get a drawn?
- Do I have to fast or do anything special before I have my blood drawn?
- Do you test the whole blood or serum?
- Do you have a license to do your test? Who inspects your laboratory?
- Is your test covered by insurance?
- What do you test for?
- How long does it take to get results back?
- Will I lose weight when I stop eating foods I am allergic too?
How to Get Tested for Food Sensitivities
- Test Technology : Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Test Technology : Immune Complex
- Test Technology : Supporting Research